We always get the question, “What is the difference between your clamps and the competing clamps?” This all comes down to the technology within the clamping mechanism. We use a Cam-Lock system, while the competing clamps use a wedge lock system. But the differences between these two technologies are vast and can not only affect the performance or the clamp, but the life-span.
Armor is taking this very seriously and believes if you purchased an automatically adjusting clamp, you deserve a functioning one! So, if you have purchased a “wedge-lock” automatically adjusting clamp that does not work correctly and your experiencing some of the problems listed in the videos below – let us know and we will replace your clamp with an Armor Clamp.
How It Works?
- Watch the video to understand the problems with “Wedge Lock” vs “Cam Lock Technology”
- Make a video showing the problems with your malfunctioning (auto-adjusting) wedge lock clamp
- Share with us via Instagram or Facebook
- Tag @Armor_Tool for Instagram or @Armor Tool for Facebook with #armortool and #clampcrashexchange
- Post and we will send you a new clamp!
(If you do not have social media, please email us your submission to email@example.com)
Rules & Regulations:
After submission, allow two weeks for review and shipping. Must be an Automatically Adjusting clamp purchased with the last 3 years. Limit 1 clamp exchange per person (per social media account and address) . The post must contain the correct tags, if they do not, submission is not eligible. Limited to Cont. United States. Limited quantity (500) – Promotion ends at any time that quantity is reached. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or information. End Dec. 1, 2018.